We aim to:
* Provide a happy, safe, secure and stimulating learning environment;
* Value and build on what the child learns at home and include parents in their child’s learning;
*Develop every child’s self-confidence and ability to express ideas and feelings clearly;
*Encourage independence and allow children to learn by doing things for themselves;
* Promote good habits of health and hygiene;
* Develop children’s interest in the environment and surroundings of Moneymore;
* Provide equity of opportunity for each child to engage with the curriculum at his or her own level;
* Encourage children to develop respect for themselves and others;
*Encourage children to develop and improve social skills and good manners.
*Help each child reach for their potential through engagement with staff in a language-rich environment.